Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bass enjoy a good picnic/cookout also


I really went this Sun. evening to work on my froggin' technique. So went to one of the public parks on the river, thinking most folks gone home.No, it was packed with people enjoying the weather etc.

Lots of laydowns in this area by the main road, so that's where I started. I frogged for two hours catching small bass and lost the rest! Must work harder.

Before going home I had 2 throw at a couple of big limbs right by my truck. People everywhere, cooking out, playing music, fishing for bream. The water is about 10-12 inches deep, so threw a PopR right by that limb.
The rest is history. Big ole' girl smashed that bait! Be sure to look at the pic. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
This all proves bass dig a good cookout and people around. I had quite an audience as I fought her in. They were not understanding why I released her. Lol x 100

No comments:

Post a Comment